The Prevalence of Medical Malpractice and What You Can Do if Affected by It
Medical malpractice exacts a heavy toll on the patient who suffers from it. Many times that individual cannot recover from a health care provider mistake, and their loved ones are left to grieve and seek damages with the help of a wrongful death lawyer. To learn more about medical malpractice and wrongful death claims, visit the following resources from around the Web:
- The elderly are often at risk of medical negligence and suffer the most because of their existing poor state of health. ABC News discusses on one such case wherein the older hospital patient died as a result of incorrect medication.
- Nursing home abuse also continues to grow in this country. CBS News explains this unfortunate and common circumstance.
- Though no amount of money can make up for a loved one’s untimely death, judges and juries are beginning to recognize the widespread nature of medical negligence and punishing these careless health care providers accordingly.
- Medical malpractice is growing to dangerous proportions. Citizen.org lists key medical malpractice facts.
- A medical misdiagnosis can severely impact a patient’s ability to recover from their ailment or disease. Science Daily reports on the significant negative affect this circumstance has on individuals.
Have you or a loved one suffered from a health care provider mistake? The Rich Firm can work to help you get you the financial compensation you deserve for your injuries and mental anguish. To learn more about our legal services, or to speak with a medical malpractice attorney, please call (202) 529-9379.