From Surgery to a Standard Birth, Medical Mistakes Lead to Injuries on a Regular Basis
Mistakes made by those in the medical field often have serious and life-altering repercussions. Instances of medical malpractice are surprisingly common and issues can arise from what would otherwise be a normal procedure. Learn more about surgical errors and birth injuries with these informative links.
- As The New York Times reports, surgical errors are on the rise in the United States.
- Medical News Today details how medical facilities are trying to lessen the number of retained surgical instrument cases.
- The U.S. National Library of Medicine explains Erb’s palsy, a detrimental condition that often results from injury during birth.
- The Mayo Clinic describes cerebral palsy, which can result from medical negligence.
- Birth injuries constitute a common cause of medical malpractice. Right Diagnosis details how they often occur.
If you have been injured due to the negligence of a healthcare professional, contact the medical malpractice lawyers with The Rich Firm. Call (202) 529-9379 to schedule a free consultation at our Washington, D.C. office.